There is no better place in the Old Pueblo than Fourth Avenue to experience Black Friday. Holiday Treasures, many created and all sold by over 130 Local Businesses, can be found nowhere else!
Here are some of the deals waiting for you on Fourth Avenue (with more being added soon):
- Book Stop – 20% off all books. Trade credit will not apply.
- Chocolate Iguana – 10% off holiday drinks, $1.00 Christmas cookies and a free candy sample.
- Che’s Lounge – Whiskey Del Bac specials all weekend! Distilled in Tucson. The drinks will vary day to day.
- Floor Polish + Fitness – Offering 2 Free HIIT Workout classes on Black Friday: 9:30am & 11:30am. Open to anyone ages 16+
- $50 Unlimited Month Pass, $25 Gift-wrapped 5-class punch cards, and 35% off all Apparel.
- Goodwill – 50% off Red and Yellow Tags. Friday Only!
- How Sweet It Was – Offering 20% off store-wide all weekend.
- Pop Cycle – 20% off storewide and up to 50% off on selected items.
- Razorz Edge – Buy 1 get 1 50% OFF Men’s & Women’s Tops
- Additional 50% OFF Clearance
- Free Gift Certificates for purchases over $50
- Free Krampus Holiday Tote for purchases over $100
- Rosie’s Barket – Get a free ‘Pup Stocking Stuffer’ gift with any purchase all weekend.
- Rustic Candle – 20% OFF all candles! Bring in nonperishable food item donation & enjoy 25% OFF entire store!!
- Silver Sea Jewelry – Buy one piece of jewelry, get a second piece for half off of equal or lower value. Mermaid Gift with purchase of $20 or more.
- Surly Wench – $1 off food and beverages and 20% off merchandise until 9:00 p.m.
- Tucson Thrift – 20% off up to 3 items of your choice, 20% off all Christmas sweaters, and 20% off tuxedos.